What would you do if you had all eternity?
Eleven-year-old Winnie Foster yearns for a life of adventure beyond her white picket fence, but not until she becomes unexpectedly entwined with the Tuck Family does she get more than she could have imagined. When Winnie learns of the magic behind the Tuck’s unending youth, she must fight to protect their secret from those who would do anything for a chance at eternal life. As her adventure unfolds, Winnie faces an extraordinary choice: return to her life, or continue with the Tucks on their infinite journey.
Based on best-selling children’s classic by Natalie Babbitt and adapted for the stage by Claudia Shear and Tim Federle, Tuck Everlasting features a soaring score from Chris Miller and Nathan Tysen.
“Tuck startles with its emotional resonance and theatrical force! […] A warm-spirited and piercingly touching musical!” – The New York Times
- June 2nd and 3rd, 2018
- Asper Centre for Theatre and Film
- 400 Colony Street at the University of Winnipeg
- Music by Chris Miller and Nathan Tysen
- Based on best-selling children’s classic by Natalie Babbitt
- Adapted for the stage by Claudia Shear and Tim Federle